Recognize Narcissistic CharacterSomeone who experiences narcissistic personality disorder feels that he is very important in all things, and has very low empathy for others. People with this disorder also have excessive self-confidence and are unhealthy, thinking that they are above all. In addition, there are several characteristics of narcissistic personality disorder sufferers that can be recognized:
- Be arrogant and feel that you need to be constantly admired.
- Feeling jealous of others and convinced that others are jealous of him.
- Hoping to be known as a superior figure, even though he does not have achievements or supporting achievements.
- Often exaggerating their talents and achievements, and feel they have great rights.
- Expecting service and compliance from others.
- Busy with fantasies about power, success, beauty, intelligence, or the perfect partner.
- Take advantage of others to get what they want.
- Not able or unwilling to understand the needs and feelings of others.
- Often think of themselves and talk a lot about himself, including always trying to always win in every situation.
- Having unrealistic goals and moods change very quickly.
Impact of Narcissistic Personality DisordersNarcissistic personality disorder can have an impact on sufferers, including:
Has a fragile personality
This personality disorder can make sufferers feel insecure, embarrassed, vulnerable, and insulted when criticized. In fact, not all criticism from others is negative. It could be that criticism and input from others is useful for personal personality development.
Not only can not accept criticism, people who experience narcissistic personality disorder tend to feel depressed and mood disorders because they always want perfection.
If not handled properly, this disorder can cause sufferers to have difficulty building social relationships, problems at work or school, have a tendency to abuse drugs, consume alcohol, and even wish to commit suicide.
Susceptible to several diseases
According to research, personality disorders are more susceptible to disease than normal people. There are several diseases that are believed to be related to narcissistic personality disorders, including heart and blood vessel disorders, diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, and hypothyroidism. These conditions can occur in men and women.
How to Handle Narcissists CorrectlySomeone with an extreme narcissistic nature is recommended to undergo psychotherapy or therapy that involves the exchange of thoughts and feelings with a therapist. The goal is to understand the causes of emotions, the reasons for wanting to compete, it's hard to trust others and the habit of looking down on others. In addition, therapy also helps narcissistic sufferers to learn how to relate to others and be better able to understand feelings and accept reality. It's also important to keep an open mind, focus on ideals, and learn to relax and manage stress. So, do you recognize narcissists around you or yourself who experience them? It is recommended to consult a psychologist or psychiatrist for appropriate treatment.
- Dermaga Apung
- Toko Karangan Bunga Surabaya
- Sewa Bus Surabaya
- Jual Kayu Balok
- Sewa Mobil Mewah Jakarta
- Sewa Alat Berat
- Jual Speed Boat Aluminium
- Kirim Mobil Manado Jakarta
- Dermaga Apung Aluminium
- Sewa TV Touchscreen
- Jual Kayu Dolken Gelam
- Percetakan Surabaya
- Jual Speedboat Fiberglass
- Paket Wisata Yogyakarta
- Jual Kapal Aluminium Penumpang
- Kubus Apung HDPE
- Tempat Sunat Semarang
- Jual Jam Masjid
- Dermaga Apung Marina
- Jasa SEO Murah
- Jual Mobil Murah
- Distributor Bata Ringan
- Jual Karpet Masjid
- Jual Kapal Fiberglass
- Kontraktor Jasa Interior